Bayou | Book, Essay
- Book description:
Where the temptation to sin is as overpowering as the heat. Where four generations of the Leblanc dynasty bear the curse of unbridled power over the bodies and souls of the slaves... Where the Leblanc men and women pursue their forbidden lusts in exotic octaroon balls, opulent New Orleans salons and sweltering marshlands... Where Carita Lablanc, the ravishing new plantation mistress, uncovers the secret world of mixed blood and deep-seeded guilt and is driven to an act of unspeakable violence -- hurling this once proud family into scandal, ruin and murder.
- Book Authors:
- Pseudonym of Frankie-Lee Janas and Zachary Ball ( existent name: Kelly Ray Masters ) .Her existent name is Frankie-Lee Griggs Janas. She wrote 100s of novels and short narratives, printing under anonym including Marie Eyre, Francesca Greer, and Stuart Jason. She had her foremost narrative published at age 12.
- Ocular representation of my Bayou reading experience: Well.. Very enlightening about how people viewed races back so. It 's interesting but a small much sometimes.
- Bayou essay topics, bayou essay thesis, bayou critical essay, bayou research paper, bayou analysis essay, bayou argumentative essay, bayou college essay, bayou essay help.
- Books written by these Authors:
- The Saints And Martyrs Of Ireland