99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim, and Tie Your T-Shirt into Something Special | Book, Essay
- Book description:
Extraordinarily clever ways to transform any ordinary T-shirt. The pattern techniques are simple, and the supplies you’ll need are easy to find: T-shirts, scissors, sewing needle, and thread. The difficulty of each project is rated from 1 to 4, and none take more than 30 minutes to create. You’ll never look plain wearing a T-shirt and jeans again.
- Book Authors:
99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim, and Tie Your T-Shirt into Something Special Essay
- The Rachel # 9 turned out truly cunning and generated tonss of regards. Other interesting designs: Naila # 55, Lucia # 59, Kayla # 61, and Destiny # 82. The instructions were good, but the manners were non to my gustatory sensation. Very begrimed and cut-up- Nothing that anyone over 16 old ages old should be trying to have on. I keep believing I 'm gon na do material out of my old t-shirts - or all the jerseies my fellow has given me - but it has n't happened yet. Sing the book is animating me now though - I 've got a stitching machine and I know how to utilize it! 2 stars - it was all right Barely a smattering of Reconstructions that I would have on, even if I could have on any of them, which I could n't... these are 100 % for that bantam smattering of misss who ne'er need to have on a bandeau. These t-shirts expression like sharks gnawed on them. By the terminal of the book, despite looking at nil but two-color studies ( so, non even existent theoretical accounts ) , I felt old and corpulent ( I do n't believe I 'm either ) . Besides, if I tried to have on any of these for a dark on the town with the misss ( as the design suggestions implied I should ) , I 'm pretty certain my friends would go forth me or feign non to cognize me. Wow, I ne'er would hold thought there were so many ways to do an old t-shirt expression like new once more, non to advert stylish! I even came up with a few more ways while I read. However, I wish they had written this book about 10+ old ages ago when I was in college, as I do believe I 'll be blinking belly anytime shortly. Although I could easy add length, and all of the unfastened dorsum shirts are gorgeous as good! I love how merely they laid everything out and how compact the book is, doing for easy storage in a little infinite. Some of the designs are rather endearing even for a small one, so I 'm traveling to modify some of the designs to do dresses/shirts for my yearling. I ca n't wait to acquire my ain transcript so I can hold it sitting following to my stitching machine for inspiration when I come back from the thrift shop on $ 5/bag twenty-four hours with a clump of outsize jerseies! Most of the thoughts in this book are geared towards younger people who want to expose a just sum of tegument, but there were a twosome of design thoughts I liked. You do necessitate to hold fundamental stitching skilz for most of the undertakings, but a smattering of designs did n't necessitate seaming or stitching. Generation T by Megan Nicolay wrote basically the same book, but with much better instructions and artworks. Loved the tegument bearing designs nevertheless, nil I attempted looked like the cunning line drawings. Do n't cognize if my cutting accomplishments or the instructions are to fault. YouTube picture will be my first pick following clip I do a tshirt cut I agree with the referees that felt frustrated by the skin-baring designs in the book. My DD and I checked it out for her so the young person issue is n't a job but the ability to interpret these thoughts into kid-friendly apparels is difficult. We 've made one design so far and she loves it so it 's a 4 star for us... but everything is traveling to necessitate a armored combat vehicle under the shirt ; ) Most of the manners shown are non anything that I would have on, or otherwise usage, but there are some and the techniques are interesting. There are a batch of clever thoughts for transforming the common jersey in this book. However, there are no exposure of accomplished undertakings ; merely line drawings in 2 colourss. So, we know how the modified jerseies should look but non how they really will look. The other drawback is that the instructions leave a batch of leeway. If you prefer pattern pieces and exact measurings, so you will be really defeated. If you are comfy with a general thought of your way and your ain inherent aptitudes, so you should be all right. This is one of the three books I check out every six months or so when I feel like changing something. This is possibly my least favourite, because the illustrations of the finished designs are illustrated, and non snap, and the instructions are non really specific or informative. But for inspiration, it 's good. d.i.y. , tshirts, forms, design, tailored, recycle, reuse, reclaim Cute thoughts and loved the fashion-y studies. To hopefully revamp and take a breath new life into my closet with what is already at that place ; I hate shopping. If you are really immature and in great form, this might work for you, but I do n't believe it will assist us transform our saggy old T 's into anything cuter. These are slender jerseies being cut up for youthful, merriment expressions. Great book with truly interesting thoughts though I wished the illustrations were non merely manner studies but existent images of the pieces. Great however! I truly like the designs in this books, but a batch of them flick off each other ( so one design might turn into five with simple mods ) and it 's non about every bit elaborate as Generation T. Good for thoughts, but non ace great for learning childs ( which is what I 'll be utilizing it for ) . I besides think that Generation T is good b/c it lists accomplishment degrees ( 1-5 ) with 5 being difficult & utilizing a batch of run uping. 99 does n't make this, so? ? ? The spiral-bound format is nice, and the heavy pages every bit good. But the designs are a spot... eh. I would n't have on some of these shirts even if they were the last things left in my cupboard. There are a few cute shirts that I would n't mind seeking, but a batch of them are improbably similar to each other ( so the 99 is a tad misleading ) .
- 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special essay topics, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special essay thesis, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special critical essay, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special research paper, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special analysis essay, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special argumentative essay, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special college essay, 99 ways to cut, sew, trim, and tie your t-shirt into something special essay help.
- Books written by these Authors:
- How to Form a Library
- Merlin, Or, the Early History of King Arthur: A Prose Romance (about 1450-1460 A.D.)
- Merlin Through the Ages: A Chronological Anthology and Source Book
- Samuel Pepys And The World He Lived In
- Style and Blunders
- The Diary of Samuel Pepys, 1664
- The Diary of Samuel Pepys, 1666