To Love Again | Book, Essay
- Book Authors:
- aka Rebecca Burton, Rebecca Winters Rebecca Brown was born on February 14, 1940 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the girl of Dr. John Zimmerman Brown, Jr. and Kathryn Ormsby Hyde.When she was 17, she went to get oning school in Lausanne, Switzerland, whereshe learned to talk Gallic and met misss from all over the universe. Uponreturning to the U.S. , Rebecca developed her love of linguistic communications when sheearned her B.A. in secondary instruction, history, Gallic, and Spanish fromthe University of Utah and did postgraduate work in Arabic.Because of her surveies overseas, Rebecca decided to go a instructor andstudied Gallic and history at her alma mater in Utah. For the past 15 old ages, she 's taught junior-high and high-school Gallic and history, and says shegot into serious composing about by accident.I went through a back door to get down my composing calling, she says. In thefirst topographic point, I ne'er liked to compose anything -- I merely wrote compulsory papersfor school. If anyone had told me I would go a author, allow entirely loveit, I would hold laughed and dismissed the impression as perfectly absurd andpreposterous. Having said that, I did compose letters to my parents while Iwas off at get oning school when I was 17. My female parent kept them and one twenty-four hours, after I had become a female parent for the 2nd clip, she sent me all my oldletters and asked me to compose my memories from them for descendants. At thetime I thought she was insane, but because I adore my female parent I did as sheasked. By the clip I 'd finished screening through all those adolescent ideas, observations and sentiments, the seeds of a narrative had begun to organize in mymind. The seed finally became a novel and was published in 1979. It wascalled The Loving Season, published under the name Rebecca Burton.Naturally, it takes topographic point in Switzerland and France. Equally shortly as I finishedthat fresh, I found myself desiring to get down another novel entitled By LoveDivided, a World War II love affair. A few old ages subsequently, Harlequin bought anovel, Blind to Love, a narrative that takes topographic point in Kenya. It 's been a loveaffair of all time since. I guess the lesson of the narrative is, ne'er underestimate amother 's intuition! Europe is her favorite venue for her novels. She lived in France andSwitzerland, and has travelled extensively all over Europe, particularlySpain, Italy, the Pyrenees and Sweden. She said There are so many gorgeousplaces, intriguing people, beautiful linguistic communications, civilization and history, it'slike seeking to take from a fabulous smorgasboard every clip I start towrite a new narrative. The gustatory sensations, odors, sights, music -- all of it speaks to me.Every clip! As Rebecca has kept authorship, her endowments have non gone unrecognised. She haswon the National Readers ' Choice Award, the Romantic Times Reviewers ' ChoiceAward, and has been named Utah Writer of the Year. Right now, Rebecca isworking her manner toward her 50th novel for Harlequin.Rebecca, is a female parent of four, Wilford, John, Dominique Jessop and Maxim. They live in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To Love Again Essay
- Good LDS novel Nothing offense
- To love again essay topics, to love again essay thesis, to love again critical essay, to love again research paper, to love again analysis essay, to love again argumentative essay, to love again college essay, to love again essay help.
- Books written by these Authors:
- The Economic Structure of Corporate Law