Leadership | Book, Essay
- Book description:
Ever wished you could take time out of your hectic business schedule to attend the in-person seminars led by the nations top leadership gurus and motivational speakers? With Leadership on audio CD, you will have dynamic access to four of todays most influential success coaches, all in high demand by Fortune 500 companies, any time you want! In the car, out for a run, or unwinding at home: If you can play a compact disc, Leadership can provide practical steps to power-up your influence in all areas of the workplace and beyond.
- Book Authors:
- Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specialising in the preparation and development of persons and organizations.Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 negotiations and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other states worldwide. As a Keynote talker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 old ages in the Fieldss of economic sciences, history, concern, doctrine and psychological science. He is the top merchandising writer of over 45 books that have been translated into tonss of languages.He has written and produced more than 300 sound and picture acquisition plans, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 20 languages.He speaks to corporate and public audiences on the topics of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of America 's largest corporations. His exciting negotiations and seminars on Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology conveying approximately immediate alterations and long-run results.Prior to establishing his company, Brian Tracy International, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a $ 265 million dollar development company. He has had successful callings in gross revenues and selling, investings, existent estate development and syndication, importing, distribution and direction consulting. He has conducted high degree confer withing assignments with several billion-dollar plus corporations in strategic planning and organisational development.He has traveled and worked in over 80 states on six continents, and speaks four linguistic communications. Brian is merrily married and has four kids. He is active in community and national personal businesss, and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
- Zig Ziglar was a motivational instructor and trainer who traveled the universe over, presenting his messages of wit, hope, and encouragement. As a gifted writer and talker, he had international entreaty that transcended every colour, civilization, and calling. Recognized by his equals as the quintessential motivational mastermind of our times, Zig Ziglar had a alone bringing manner and powerful messages that earned him many awards. Today he is considered one of the most various governments on the scientific discipline of human potency. Ten of his 28 books have been on best seller lists, and his rubrics have been translated into more than 38 linguistic communications and idioms. He was a committed household adult male, a dedicated nationalist, and an active church member. Zig lived in Plano, Texas, with his married woman, Jean.
- I loved this book. It gave me a greater penetration of how much features I have and how much more I need to larn to go a better leader. Great read. Leadership by Brian Tracy is a good book to read but hapless with the information and it is more like reding book than a book with tonss of successful narratives about people who achieved and based on existent narratives of people. There are few leaders mentioned in this book but excessively shortly and ill explained. All the advice should hold been based on existent narratives and non merely to be told, what leaders should make. Overall, non a bed book to read for 100 pages. If you are into sharpening your skill-set and remaining on top of basicss, this is your book. It is the perfect length at 100 pages for a lunch clip read or even a flight. Mr. Tracy gives you a great trade of information in a short infinite of clip but it is wholly existent clip, applicable info. Short and sweet. Straight to the point. I was afraid that a book about leading would be filled with conjectural and unreasonable advice. But I 'm glad I was incorrectly. This was a really nice debut to a subject many people, naming themselves leaders, cognize really small about. I 'd give this a 3.5 stars. For a Brian Tracy book it is 3 stars, for a book on general advice for leading it 's a 3.5/4 star book. There still is good solid advice in here, but you can state Brian Tracy is merely repackaging his old books in an easier-to-read/shorter format and skims off the best high spot for this and the other new series of books he has released with the one colour book covers. I exhaustively enjoy Brian Tracy 's ideas on concern, leading and entrepreneurship. This book offers great epigrams of penetration, yet no robust thought on leading itself. Overall, this speedy read on leading is a good read, but there are many others I would urge you reading foremost. Fabulous It was really the Success Mastery Academy. Pretty good material but at times it was a small dry and gimmicky. He pitches his seminars manner excessively much. I do n't repent listening to it but I likely wo n't do clip to hear it once more.
- Leadership essay topics, leadership essay thesis, leadership critical essay, leadership research paper, leadership analysis essay, leadership argumentative essay, leadership college essay, leadership essay help.
- Books written by these Authors:
- The Spirit of Regeneration: Andean Culture Confronting Western Notions of Development