Once Upon A Blind Date | Book, Essay
- Book description:
Maggie is best buddies with Dominic. Charlie is best friends with Julie. Through the magic of the Internet, they set up their pals on the most romantic blind date ever. Naturally, Maggie and Charlie tag along for moral support-what are best friends for? Yet when the two matchmakers meet, their concerns for their charges take a backseat. As Maggie looks at Charlie, she thinks she feels the earth move. Laying his eyes on his fellow Cupid, all Charlie can think about is kissing her delectable mouth. Shes involved with someone. Hes Manhattans most committed bachelor. What will it take for a pair of modern matchmakers to realize this simple truth: that when it comes to finding a soul mate, true love can be found when you least expect it?
- Book Authors:
- New York Times bestseller Wendy Corsi Staub is the award-winning writer of more than 70 published novels and has sold more than three million books worldwide. Under her ain name, Wendy achieved New York Times bestselling position with her individual rubric psychological suspense novels. Those novels and the adult females 's fiction she writes under the anonym Wendy Markham have besides often appeared on the USA Today, Barnes and Noble Top Ten, and Bookscan best seller lists. Wendy grew up in a big, closely knit household in rural southwesterly New York State and decided she wanted to go an writer while in 3rd class. She worked in two independent bookshops during college, so moved entirely to New York City at 21 to prosecute her dream. After stretchs as a book editor for a Manhattan publication house and an history coordinator for a major advertisement bureau, she sold her foremost novel, the supernatural immature grownup thriller SUMMER LIGHTNING. Early on in her authorship calling, she published in assorted genres including suspense, horror, historical and modern-day love affair, telecasting and film link, and life. She besides co-authored a enigma series with former New York City city manager Ed Koch and has ghost-written for a figure of bestselling writers and celebrities.Wendy now lives in the New York City suburbs with her hubby of 19 old ages and their two kids. A 1986 alumnus of the State University of New York at Fredonia, she proudly delivered the keynote beginning reference at her alma mater in May 2008 and is functioning a three-year assignment to the Dean 's Advisory Council for the College of Arts and Sciences.
Once Upon A Blind Date Essay
- Overall, the book is good written and has a cute secret plan. It 's a spot corny at times, with the characters speaking about love after 5 proceedingss of meeting and annoyance at times, with them invariably seeking to convert themselves they 're all incorrect for each other. This was a merriment read while lounging poolside on our sail over Christmas 2014. Fictional characters were a small brainsick, but it made me laugh and was light plenty for people watching at the same clip... It besides made me grateful that I am merrily married and do n't necessitate to day of the month as it can be brainsick before you find the individual you are meant to be with. A great beach/pool read! Fun love affair. An easy, headless read. I merely do n't understand why this was written in present tense. In the terminal I about started to acquire used to it but it was still raging. There were some cunning minutes in this book, but Charlie and Maggie were both excessively stubborn for me. Goal-oriented & organized heroine chooses a suited married woman for her best friend ( BFF ) via online dating service & tickets along with him on his blind day of the month. She meets free-lance author Hero who 's besides attach toing his BFF on her blind day of the month with heroine 's BFF. Both Hero & heroine are fascinated with each other even though both think the other is non their type. They have a secret matter that both consider impermanent b/c heroine 's physician BF is due to come back from his travels. Yet Hero & heroine are holding problem maintaining things insouciant & thought of each other casually. How can these 2 find a common land to prolong a long-run committedness? My reappraisal can be found here: Fun book to read. The narrative takes topographic point in NYC. Two friends want their friends to settle down even though they are n't settled down themselves. I liked this narrative. It 's fundamentally a narrative of antonyms pulling. However, Wendy is such a good author it does n't acquire deadening or platitude. First book of Markhams I read... made me want to read more. This love affair was great. I did n't desire to set the book down. cutesy, romantic garbage, but it was merriment and maintain my attending.
- Once upon a blind date essay topics, once upon a blind date essay thesis, once upon a blind date critical essay, once upon a blind date research paper, once upon a blind date analysis essay, once upon a blind date argumentative essay, once upon a blind date college essay, once upon a blind date essay help.
- Books written by these Authors:
- Fluffy Humpy Poopy Puppy: A Ruff, Dog-Eared Look at Man's Best Friend
- Goth-Icky: A Macabre Menagerie of Morbid Monstrosities
- Happy Kitty Bunny Pony: A Saccharine Mouthful of Super Cute
- Love Sick: A Smoldering Look at Love, Lust, and Marriage
- Mike Nelson's Death Rat!: A Novel
- Mike Nelson's Mind over Matters
- Mike Nelson's Movie Megacheese
- The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Amazing Colossal Episode Guide